E- Waste Policy
At Soft Line Sales Corporation, We understand that our responsibility doesn’t end at selling you our products. Soft line has been working in the area of safe disposal of electronic waste. Since Toner cartridge and their components are made of hazardous constituents under our global policy as well the legislation passed by the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MOEF), called E-waste (Management) Rules, 2016, which comes into effect from 1st Oct 2016,
- Soft Line will seek shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
- Soft Line will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management
As a part of e-waste recycling initiative, Soft Line has partnered with 3R Recycler, India’s leading electronic asset management and Disposal Company to comply with E-Waste management and Handling Rules in providing environmentally sound management of end of life electronics.
3R Recycler – As part of this partnership with 3R Recycler, the company will provide
e-waste drop off centres and ensure environmentally sound management of electronics that have reached their end of life phase. 3R Recycler has obtained all the necessary authorizations from the appropriate governmental agencies for their processing facilities. 3R Recycler ensures proper recycling and disposal of e-waste. This helps us protect the environment from any hazardous consequences, which would be otherwise caused by the inappropriate waste management of e-waste.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Always look for information on the catalogue with your productfor end-of-life equipment handling.
- Ensure that only Authorized Recyclers/Dismantler handle your electronic ( i.e.toner cartridge ) products
- Always call at our toll-free No’s to Dispose products that have reached end-of life
- Always drop your used electronic products, batteries or any accessories when they reach the end of their life at your nearest Authorized E-Waste Collection Points.
- Always disconnect the battery from product, and ensure any glass surface is protected against breakage.
- Do not dismantle your electronic Products on your own
- Do not throw electronics in bins having “Do not Dispose” sign.
- Do not give e-waste to informal and unorganized sectors like Local Scrap Dealer/ Rag Pickers.
- Do not dispose your product in garbage bins along with municipal waste that ultimately reaches landfills.
What should I do with my electronic discards?
The mantra of “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” applies here.
Reduce your generation of e-waste through smart handling and good maintenance.
Reuse still functioning electronic equipment by donating to us.
Recycle those products that cannot be repaired. Customer may handover their end of life products to our nearest drop points for proper Recycling.
We look forward to your support in ensuring safe and efficient disposal of e-waste which is a shared responsibility between our valued consumers and Us. We value your co-operation.
To know more about safe and secure recycling and proper disposal of end-of-life electrical and Electronic Products Customer can contact at our toll-free numbers region wise at:
North India-1800-102-8632 I South India – 1800-843-3303 I East India– 1800-843-3301
West India-1800-843-3302 I Email – firstname.lastname@example.org